Job Location(s): Charleston, SC
George Consulting is seeking a Training Specialist to support the Managed Services Organization (MSO) Program and Engineering Management, Migration Planning Services, and MSO Brokerage Application Support. This position specifically will be supporting NIWC’s MSO Brokerage Application development and sustainment. To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to develop and maintain Training Videos of the MSO Brokerage Application for our client’s operations team. This will include learning the MSO Brokerage Application functionality, drafting readiness material, developing video scripts, and updating QRGs. The candidate will provide support with various training decks and will work with stakeholders and business subject matter experts (SMEs) to capture training requirements that will translate into MSO Brokerage Application Training Videos and Quick Reference Guides (QRGs).
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Training Specialist responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop video scripts to be used during Application Training video development.
- Develop QRGs using video scripts as a template and screen shots from the training videos for context.
- Provide demonstrations to USMC Leadership of Training Videos to receive and incorporate feedback.
- Review release notes to determine when updates to MSO Brokerage Application training videos or QRGs is required.
- Able to work independently with limited direction and be self-motivated.
- Willing to learn new software and technologies in order to perform Training Specialist duties.
- Able to work with other contractor teammates and customers daily.
- Able to work closely with customers to ensure deliverables meet their expectations and arrive in a timely manner.
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Active DoD clearance and/or ability to obtain and maintain an Agency Public Trust
- Video content editing skills
- An eye for design
- Ability to tell a story
- Strong communication skills
- Able to receive critique and input until the result is a polished final product
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Products
- Education/Years of Experience
- HS or GED and eight (8) years’ experience, with at least two (2) years supporting DOD. (Experience may be concurrent)
- Associate’s Degree in Business or Computer Science and four (4) years’ experience, with at least two (2) years supporting DOD. (Experience may be concurrent)
George Consulting is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.