Junior Financial Analyst-Foreign Military Sales (BFM)
Job Location(s): Naval Air Station, Patuxent River, MD, Lexington Park, MD
George Consulting is seeking a Junior Financial Analyst-Foreign Military Sales (BFM) to support Foreign Military Sales (FMS) financial and/or accounting support in support of the PMA 207 Kuwaiti Program throughout the full life cycle of a weapon system from concept development through disposal and applied to Naval Aircraft weapons and support systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Junior Financial Analyst-Foreign Military Sales (BFM) responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performs analytical and evaluative work requiring a comprehensive knowledge of: (1) theory and principles; (2) financial and management organization, operations, and practices; (3) pertinent statutory or regulatory provisions; and (4) related basic economic, accounting, and legal principles.
- Develops and analyze impacts of budget marks.
- Assists with development of appropriate acquisition documentation regarding financial interest items
- Develops and analyzes impacts of budget marks.
- Assists with development of appropriate acquisition documentation regarding financial interest items.
- Provides support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls, which could have significant impact on the organization and its business operations.
- Able to work independently with limited direction and be self-motivated.
- Able to work with other contractor teammates and customers daily.
- Able to work closely with customers to ensure deliverables meet their expectations and arrive in a timely manner.
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN AN ACTIVE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
Required Skills & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The successful applicant must have a good understanding of, and experience with Department of Defense (DoD) Aircraft Weapons Systems. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- AS or AA degree. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an AS or AA degree.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a financial management position that includes FMS processes and standards.
George Consulting is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.