FMS Business Analyst
Job Location(s): Naval Air Station, Patuxent River, MD
George Consulting is seeking a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Business Analyst to support various NAVAIR new business teams within the Security Cooperation Programs Office. The FMS Business Analyst will provide surge support to program offices that have an increase in their new business workload including pre-case development requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
The FMS Business Analyst will support the Program Office’s new business team with all new pre-case development activities, including reviewing responses to Letters of Request for Request for Information, Price and Availability, Letters of Offer and Acceptance, and Technical Proposals. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Track all new business activities and report latest data to the Security Cooperation Program Office.
- Respond to all ad hoc new business data calls from the Security Cooperation Program Office.
- Analyze program requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Perform program management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Track new business priorities, action items, and schedules.
- Apply policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Able to work independently with limited direction and be self-motivated.
- Able to work with other contractor teammates and customers daily.
- Able to work closely with customers to ensure deliverables meet their expectations and arrive in a timely manner.
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN AN ACTIVE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
Required Skills & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The successful applicant must have a good understanding of, and experience with DSAMS and Letter of Offer and Acceptance development. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- Four (4) years of FMS experience supporting acquisition of major systems or components
- Four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline
- Two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting FMS procedures and processes
- Demonstrated experience in program/project status and schedules.
- Must have experience developing pre-case execution documents including Letters of Offer and Acceptance.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated knowledge of the Naval Air Systems Command, and Navy International Program Office desired
- Two (2) years of experience with policy and documentation related to case development, case execution, and closure and life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series) desired
NOTE: Education substitution may be made for an AS or AA degree and an additional four years of experience OR an additional six years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
George Consulting is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.